My Shopping List
Easy Chicken & Cheese Enchiladas
Courtesy of Campbell's® Kitchen
Serve With:Servings: 6
Iceberg lettuce salad mixed with carrots and red cabbage and a red wine vinaigrette.
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 40 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 can CAMPBELL'S® condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
+ 1/2 c. sour cream
+ 1 c. Pace® Picante Sauce
+ 2 tsp. chili powder
+ 2 c. chopped cooked chicken
+ 1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
+ 6 flour tortillas (6-in.), warmed
+ 1 small tomato, chopped (about 1/2 c.)
+ 1 green onion, sliced (about 2 Tbsp.)
What to do:
1. Heat the oven to 350°F. Stir the soup, sour cream, picante sauce and chili powder in a medium bowl.
2. Stir 1 c. soup mixture, chicken and cheese in a large bowl.
3. Divide the chicken mixture among the tortillas. Roll up the tortillas and place seam-side down in an 11 x 7 x 2-in. baking dish. Pour the remaining soup mixture over the filled tortillas. Cover the baking dish.
4. Bake for 40 min. or until the enchiladas are hot and bubbling. Top with the tomato and onion.
* Ingredient Note: Stir 1/2 c. canned black beans, drained and rinsed, into the chicken mixture before filling the tortillas, if desired.
* Easy Substitution: Substitute 3 cans (4.5 oz. each) Swanson® Premium White Chunk Chicken Breast in Water, drained, for the cooked chicken.
* Cost per recipe: $8.54
Calories: 309; Total Fat: 16g; Saturated Fat: 7g; Cholesterol: 64mg; Total Carbs: 26g; Fiber: 4g; Protein: 20g; Sodium: 1009mg;